Monday, November 20, 2006

I JUST BOUGHT A CONDO...

...in exotic Cedar Rapids!!!

The most amazing thing, besides the fact that I will be a homeowner on Dec 15, is that I went through the whole process in less than four days. On Thursday night, my friends were telling me I should buy something and I said, "I can't, there's no way," and by Monday night, I've found a place I'd like to buy, been approved for a loan, made an offer, made a counter-counter-offer, and had it accepted. It's pretty unbelievable.

Now all I have to do is move. Anyone is welcome to help - free pizza, cookies, and refreshments for all!! December 16th!

2 comments:

slefanizer said...

WoW! Leave it to Betsy to buy a condo in 4 days!!! Congrats. If I weren't so many states away, I would *totally* help you move. But come Feb. or March, I'm gonna have to go visit your new dig! :-)

Mrs. Harmon said...

Yay! How exciting!!! ]