Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving ABCs

I read this idea as something you should do with your 8-year-old, but oh well...

Things I'm thankful for, from A to Z:

Alice, aka Mama
Baseball. Also, Beer. Also, bears, beets, and Battlestar Galactica
Camille
Daddy
Ellen
Fantastic Friends
Grace
Hearing (and Hearing aids, for that matter)
Ice cream!
Job
Kilograms - the few extra I have because I eat and drink so well!
Lots of clothes (and still nothing to wear, so more reason to shop!)
Money, or that I've always had more than I needed
Nice house
Opportunities afforded to me, past and future
Providence from God, specifically as I relocated this year
Quiet street to live on
Relief I feel that the 2008 Aggie Football season is finally over
Singleness (for now!)
Twenty-seven and almost one-half really great years!
Underwear
Victory
Will Griffin
Xtended family, all 80,000 of them
You!
Zephaniah 3:17

No comments: